Friday, January 23, 2009


Here's me... my senior portrait. I'm having fun on Facebook getting reconnected with people from my high school, some I knew, some I didn't. And it's reminding me of so many incredible memories. Those were great (and interesting) times... Vietnam, war protests, civil rights movement, hippies and flower children, sit-ins and streaking, rock and roll, VW bugs, long hair, drugs and counter-culture, Monterey Pop Festival and Woodstock, pop-art, Twiggy, women's liberation, Laugh-In. Those were the days!

5 comments:

Jolene Grace said...

What a cutie you are! You look the same...you just have shorter hair now. :-) It is fun looking back with nostalgia in your eyes, isn't it?

Rhonda said...

I LOVE your pictures. You were pretty hip!

Christy said...

how fun! Crazy times huh? Actually it sounds a little like Ryannes pre-k class gone wild! ;) He,heee!

Less Bark. More Wag. said...

Love it!

Gonna share any wild 1960s stories? :o)

Crystal said...

You were the prettiest gal on the page :).