Thursday, February 12, 2009

Grandparenting... What A Joy!


I picked Kylah up at her pre-school yesterday, it was so great to see her face light up when she saw me at the gate, then run to me and give me a big hug! She took my hand and led me to the office so I could sign her out and so that she could pick up all her crafts, schoolwork and daily report (all positive). And at home after dinner she drew this great picture, of my house, with stairs, attic, kitchen and couch (which she had to point out to me with rolled eyes, because, duh, I'm grandma). And while she was drawing the X's and O's she said "and this means hugs and kisses." - oh my melting heart.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

I LOVE kids' art.
So sweet!

Chelle said...

what a great girl... she is always good for a picture that needs explanation ;)
Thanks again for helping!

Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

How completely precious. I think that's frameable :).

Christy said...

ok you have to frame that and keep it forever!!! :)