Friday, July 16, 2010

Bend, Oregon












I had the privilege of traveling to Bend, Oregon to be the photographer for my dear friend Jeff's wedding. Here are some of my favorite images of the wedding and of my time exploring this incredibly beautiful place. He works at a place called "Crystal Peaks Youth Camp," a haven for abandoned and abused horses where disadvantaged, disabled, and/or abused children can come and experience bonding and sometimes even healing. It's an amazing place. And ps - that heart shaped design on the horse is not photoshopped.

4 comments:

Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

Loved seeing all of these photos. I can't believe you got a pic of a stampede of horses, what a moment!

Jessica said...

Oh I love these Eileen. The first shot of that couple is amazing... that belongs up on a wall :) I also love the photos of the horses... those are so neat.

Rhonda said...

These are beautiful Eileen!

Christy said...

Ummmm are you OK cause I miss you friend.