Monday, May 12, 2008

Europe... Here I Come!!!


Yes, I'm off for my first trip to France, England, and a peek of Germany since I land in Frankfurt. This is my niece Emily and her betrothed Marc. Emily graduated from Dartmouth as a Fullbright Scholar, and went to France to teach English for a year. There she met Marc, and the rest is history! Emily's wedding is in Strasbourg, France, near the German border. My Mother and I will also be touring Great Britain; I am so excited about having "high tea" with her every day while there. Jusqu' à la prochaine fois. à dieu.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

wow, how fun! I hope you have a blast!

Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

Can't wait to see your photos!

Christy said...

I am so excited for your adventure. Take LOTS of pictures sweet friend.

Yleta said...

Great pics, Eileen.

How thrilling to do Europe with your MOm.

Yleta