Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Welcome Friends & Family!


After neglecting a blog started over two years ago, I'm going to give it another try with a brand new blog and a brand new look! For those who I haven't kept up with very well, I will run down what's happening in my world. My move to Texas was an awesome blessing emotionally and financially. I'm working at a junior college and my photography passion-hobby has been bringing in a little extra income. I am less than 30 minutes away from Carl and Bryan and their families, and I enjoy every minute spent with them, with Crystal who is about an hour away, and with Kylah, my precious granddaughter. And I am engaged! Yes, it's true. I met a great guy (Robin) and it is official! The date has not been set yet, but this will mean another move to a little town called Joshua, Texas, hopefully in a year or less. God has truly blessed me! The picture above is my house taken this spring. Thanks for dropping in; please send me your blog address so we can keep in touch on a regular basis!

6 comments:

Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

BTW, your house is so charming, so YOU.
I can't wait to help you paint/decorate your
new home (in a year or so;). I love you much.

Jessica said...

Yay, I'm so excited that you have a blog :) I love all the pictures.... post lots of them! Your home is beautiful, I love the green all around it.

Rhonda said...

Eileen, I found your blog on Jessica's blog. I am so excited you have one. I love this blogging thing, if for nothing else, to keep up with those I cherish. I can't wait to read more. I love your home. I miss you!!!!

Christy said...

I am dying right now!! I wish I could hug you forever and congrats my friend! So excited!

Less Bark. More Wag. said...

Ok, here's my blog address, but since I see you every day you know everything that goes on in my life.
Suz

Tiger Tracks said...

Love the slide show, Eileen. Looking forward to seeing you soon! Lover, Jan