Wednesday, June 4, 2008



Here's a picture of the beautiful bride and handsome groom... Emily and Marc! The wedding was in a beautiful old church with a pipe organ; the music was spectacular... two young nieces played the flute and chello, accompanied by the organ and four singers. The service was so lovely! They are a happy, committed and loving couple!







I'm back! What an awesome trip with incredible sights and precious time with family. The top picture is of Broadway Tower in the Cotswolds of England; the bottom picture is of Notre Dame at night in Paris. We were in France for twelve days, and in England for six days. Everything was old and unique and charming and just perfect for picture taking!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Beautiful! I'm so jealous. I want to go to Europe.

Christy said...

I have been stalking your blog. I am so glad you are back and had a wonderful time. What a sweet couple! I know you of all people were in heaven with all the beautiful surroundings there. So glad you are home now though. :)

Stacey said...

Hi sis! I love this. I have never blogged before. Your pictures are incredible. No surprise. Why do I get all misty when I see Carl with Kylah? He is just so dog-gone cute and a great daddy. And since when can you speak French? It was fun meeting up with you over there. I am having bangers and mash withdrawls.
love you! Toots

Jessica said...

Wow, how wonderful that you could go to Europe for such a nice chunk of time! How fun :)

Crystal said...

YOU'RE BACK!!! You're supposed to tell me these things. CALL ME!