Thursday, June 12, 2008


Here's a view of the Alsace region of France... it was just filled with vineyards and tiny little old villages dotting the landscape. So beautiful! I'm still working on my photographs, I hope to have a slide show soon of my favorite images. It's great to be back, though... traveling is awesome, but there's no place like home! My latest happenings: 1) interviewing for a job on another campus closer to home, a lateral transfer (prayers please); 2) finishing up the wedding photographs and putting together a wedding album for my niece and her husband; 3) getting contacted by an advertising firm in Kansas to do a professional photo shoot of downtown Fort Worth at night (I'm hiring Bryan to do this with me and we're splitting the proceeds); 4) spending two nights and a day this weekend with my precious Kylah... it's tea party time!!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Sounds like you have fun stuff going on. Thanks for the comment on my blog and the encouragment. I can sooo picture Brian in my little Ryanne! ;)

Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!!! Such a good idea to have Bryan partner with you, his artsy flare with your precision is a perfect match. Can't wait to see the results!