Monday, August 25, 2008

A Day With Kylah



I know... it isn't Christmas yet and I'm exactly four months ahead. But I'm shooting seasonal holiday shots for my stock work! Isn't this one fabulous? Kylah is so darn cute! And such a good little grandbaby! We had a day together yesterday; we went to Central Market (a high end market - a little bit like Trader Joes) to pick out what she wanted to eat while she was at Grandma's house. She knew just what she wanted, and at one point I had to tell her that we had more food than we could eat in a day and we needed to stop!!! When I tell her "you can pick out ten little fish" (the mini candied ones) she counted out ten and no more. She is SO GOOD, no demands or tantrums. We went to the National Cowgirl Museum, watched Shirley Temple in "The Little Princess" and played together. She sang and danced for me (she's REALLY GOOD... got the rhythm going and knows the words to the Jones Brothers and Hannah Montana (and other) songs). At one point early in the evening she started to get a little tired; she climbed into my lap, layed her head down, and was just quiet for a bit. She's a mover, so this was a surprise treat! I was in heaven!!! A perfect day with my precious granddaughter.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

How precious :) Sounds like a wonderful day!

Rhonda said...

What a cutie she is.
Its days like this that she is going to remember forever.

Christy said...

aaaahhhhhh, I could picture the entire day in my head. You two are so sweet and your an amzing grandma. Keep it up, I still hug my grandma hello and goodbye everytime I walk in the room and I see her all the time! :) Love it!

Jolene Grace said...

You are such a wonderful grandma, Eileen! Sweet days like that are gifts from God. :-)

Crystal said...

Yeah for a new post. I love to see your new pics.
Oh she's so cute. I love that she knew exactly what she wanted at Central Market, I can just picture her prancing around the food cases knowing just the right beef tenderloin to buy :). How fun!