Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Robin's Home - A New Color



Here's a picture of my boyfriend Robin and his home with the new paint on the outside (he's there on the bench in front recuperating from cataract surgery. He's been doing a lot of redecorating in preparation for me (he's so sweet and good to me) and we both worked on painting the outside. The second picture is a view from the front yard, looking out west at the 75 acres of cattle grazing land. Looking southwest are 35 acres with cattle grazing, and behind him is a new neighbor with about 5 acres and a home. It's rather cool to be surrounded by so much land... it will be a very peaceful and beautiful place to live! Hopefully that event will happen in the spring, or as soon as I can get a job transfer or change!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Nice! What a beautiful place to live.

Christy said...

thats just lovely!!!! Yay for getting married and inviting your CA friends who need an excuse to come to Texas...........right? ;)

Crystal said...

I've never seen this! The land is amazing! I can't wait to visit!

btw, i miss you.

Jolene Grace said...

What a beautiful place, Eileen! So absolutely suiting for you...I foresee a many a photo of the serenity of your new home. I can't wait! (Oh, and I am thrilled to pieces that you have found such a special guy!) XOXOX