Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weekend Update and Happy Thanksgiving!!!


The neighbor kids came knocking on the door this weekend... I LOVE it when they are up for another photo session! Here's PART of the gang all together. And the top image is the new addition to the family... Billy... two weeks old!
I also had a colonoscopy on Monday... that's not such a big deal, but Sunday trying to keep the horrible concoction they make you drink on an empty stomach was. Awful! No results yet. Tomorrow I leave for Tennessee to have Thanksgiving with my Mom, Sister and her Husband, and my niece and her family. I'm really looking forward to this, I haven't had Thanksgiving with my Mom in about four years.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving all, we all have so much to be thankful for!!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

yes we do have so much to be thankful for. Have a safe fun time on your trip friend. We miss you!

Crystal said...

That is awesome! I love the one of all of the kidos, such great expressions.

Btw, our wedding pic is showing up all over the place! Ie; on a giant poster at a Jimmy Evans banquet. My friend emailed me the next day to tell me she and her husband looked at our faces (mine & Stephen) all night as they ate dinner. How crazy huh? (thanks for making us famous).

Jessica said...

I did actually design mine and Jolene's blogs... thanks :)

Cute pictures btw... as always :)