Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving in Tennessee

Here's just one image from my amazingly beautiful Mother at her front door, all decorated for the holidays! It was GREAT in Tennessee, not only with Mother, but also with my sister, her husband, and my niece and her family. It SNOWED while we were there, nothing stuck, but that was rather fun! It rained every day except Thursday, so that was a bummer, but rather than be able to take a drive through the beautiful Smokies, we played games and drank hot apple cider! It was GREAT!!!

2 comments:

Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

I'm so glad you had such a good time. Now "I" can't wait to see you ;).

Your mother looks beautiful, as always.

Christy said...

I am so glad you had a fun and safe trip! Your mom looks amazing! What a beautiful photo! She lights up just like you! :) Love you friend!