Monday, June 15, 2009

Kylah Time!!!


I had Kylah time this weekend, and a great bonus was some time with Crystal too. Crystal and I have not been able to get together much lately, due to conflicting schedules, so she joined Kylah and me at a pottery painting shack in Dallas (in truth, it was Crystal's idea, since I had yet to come up with a special treat for Kylah). We had SO MUCH fun, Kylah got to pick out a project to paint - we all three did actually). Such great moments, such great memories! And doesn't she look FABULOUS in her pretty dress!

3 comments:

Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

Let's do it again this weekend ;)! (Somehow I don't think that would go over well;).

I had so much fun with you and Kylah. I'm so grateful that you're in my life. xoxo

Rhonda said...

Yes, I love her cute dress. Maybe the dress is just so cute because of the cutie who is wearing it?
Glad you had such a great weekend.

Christy said...

sounds like so much fun. Love the pictures, cuteie girls. :)