Monday, September 29, 2008

For the Love of Mud

That was my Grandfather's favorite saying. So here's what's muddy in my world... whose idea was it to have another type of internet connection service, like "Facebook?" - It's not that I mind Facebook so much, but now I have to belong to it, Myspace, and Blogspot. What's next? Come on, people, can't we just learn to get along? Seriously, what's the deal? And some of my friends say they only do Myspace, and some say Facebook, and most say they don't even know what Blogspot is. Phew! I love the internet, but I'm afraid before the decade is out, I'll belong to a dozen of these things just so I can stay in touch with all my friends. Am I just an old fuddy duddy?

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Nothin' fuddy duddy about you!!!

Christy said...

nope, I hear you sister! I pretty much boycott all the others and stick to what works for me. I cant hardly keep track of whats for dinner without belonging to 5 different web thingy-majigy's!