Tuesday, September 16, 2008



It is so fun to find out where your stock photos go! I rarely know... but here's a particularly interesting one. Carl emailed me this advertisement which includes Kylah. Carl works for Lockheed, his Dad does as well, and this is an employee relations club, apparently, that was announcing a cookie party. Of the thousands of little girl images with cookies available on stock sites, they picked this one!!! Too funny. I took this of Kylah over a year ago.


The picture below is of my very wonderful (and willing) co-worker Abby, posing with her son Ethan. This was also taken over a year ago, and one of her friends called her to tell her she was in a magazine ad (and then mailed her the magazine)!!! I'll never forget that photo session with her and all three of her kids. A blast (thanks Abby)!!!



3 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun!

Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

Two posts, two days in a row!!! Yea!

You're like famous.

Christy said...

that is totally fun! I love seeing where your phots go as well. :)