Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag!!!



You asked for it! This is a picture of my great-great grandfather, with his second wife. If I showed you a picture of my great-great grandmother, you might not question why he took a second wife 21 years his junior so quickly after her passing (oh, that was bad). She was a rather sour looking person in her pictures... poor thing! Maybe not in good health... I shouldn't judge!!!

Here are the rules of the tag:- Go to your Pictures folder- Go to the 6th folder- Go to the 6th picture- Publish it to a new post and tell the story of the picture.I tag: Susan and Rhonda and anyone else who wants to play!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

21 years his junior?! Oh my. You can't tell it in this picture.

Less Bark. More Wag. said...

You've been tagged! See my blog, sister.

Christy said...

yay! Thanks for playing along!!