Sunday, October 12, 2008


What a great weekend! Crystal and I got to do lots of things we love... talking, of course, shopping at some interesting, sometimes quirky, places, having brunch together at a sidewalk cafe, enjoying a new dish for dinner (one of my old family favorites that Crystal wanted to try... and she did GREAT... it was so yummy), taking photographs, looking at pictures, discussing plans for my wedding, specifically the flowers and centerpieces which Crystal is going to do for me, and giggling like teenagers at midnight. An awesome time and weekend!

4 comments:

Christy said...

oh, that sounds like so much fun. What a treat huh? Did you send my hug? ;)

justabby said...

Too fun!! Like the pictures of you guys!! COOL!

Jessica said...

Awe, that sounds wonderful! I love times like those :)

Crystal said...

It was so much fun :)! And I can't wait to eat Marshall Fields again tonight when my honey comes home :). And I think I'm going to go back to the Gypsy Wagon and get that dress :)!