Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Weekend Photo Session


My neighbors are SO GREAT and the kids so accommodating. Here's a few from my photo session with one of the girls this weekend... she's fourteen going on twenty! We had so much fun! They love having their pictures taken. They often come and knock on my door to see if I can take their picture. I usually print some for them to pass around to family and friends, and I often have popsicles in the freezer to bribe them to be good (the little ones)!

2 comments:

Christy said...

cute! I still need to get on that tag you did on me. You were such a good sport for me I just dont know that I have 7 interesting facts about myself. :)

Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

You're so awesome. She's cute with that popcorn on her lip :).

And I too am getting ready to do my "tag", I haven't forgotten :).